Cal Bovera are a privileged place for the discovery of the nice and unknow Vall del Corb. In this valley you’ ll can find a big diversity de cultural samples from the romanic to the gothic with castles, monasterys and very nices places.
The house is placed in the entry of the village, at the suburb of the maedieval village of Guimerà.
Here you are a list of someones activities and places of cultural interest which you can find in Guimerà and the nearests villages:
Guimerà, 7th-8th August
- Medieval Market: Street fair, spectacles, games malabars, acrobatic, games with fire, representations for children, market of artisans products and old offices, visits guided by the village, view of the Vall del Corb from the guard tower, route with the maedieval chariot and representations of the history of Guimera through time…
- Fiesta de los "tres tombs" y feria medieval
- Museum of the Chariot
Agramunt, 9-12th October:
- Feast of the Grape Harvest and wine: 9th-12th October
- Festa del Silló and Fair of ceramic: 5th-6th June
- Golf Pitch & Putt
- Circuit of motocros
Feast of oil: First sunday of december
- Monday morning in Tàrrega.
- Tuesday morning in Bellpuig.
- Wednesday morning in Agramunt and Mollerussa.
- Saturday morning in Balaguer.